Vs > Essej
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Essej Climate & Distance Between
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Lake City, Fl, Usa
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Yasica, Dominican Republic
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Messina, Sicily, Italy
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Chunggang, South Korea
Essej vs Nova Friburgo, Brazil
Essej vs Towanda, Pa, Usa
Essej vs Storrs, Ct, Usa
Essej vs Remanso, Brazil
Khalkhgol vs Alice, Tx
Le Mans vs Makurazaki
Hanty-Mansijsk vs Annaba (Les Salines)
Nandaime vs Little Rock, Arkansas
- The distance between Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada and Essej, Russia is approximately 5,571 km or 3,462 mi.
- To reach Fort Vermilion, Alberta in this distance one would set out from Essej bearing 25.1° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Fort Vermilion, Alberta bearing 162.7° or SSE .
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Essej has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta is in or near the boreal moist forest biome whereas Essej is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 10.8 °C (19.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.2 °C (18.4°F) less in Fort Vermilion, Alberta. The continentality subtype is truly continental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 105.9 mm (4.2 in) more which is equivalent to 105.9 l/m² (2.6 US gal/ft²) or 1,059,000 l/ha (113,214 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.1° higher in Fort Vermilion, Alberta than in Essej.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Fort Vermilion, Alberta relative to Essej. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Essej vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Dalatangi, Iceland
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Cel. Pacheco, Brazil
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Maintirano, Madagascar
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Amritsar, India
Essej vs Jokioinen, Finland
Essej vs Miami, Florida, Usa
Essej vs Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia, Brazil
Essej vs Bahariya, Egypt
Bajkit vs Burundi
Caparao vs Livingstone
Alagoinhas vs Ganca
Klaipeda vs Klamath Falls, Or
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Essej Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Vermilion, Alberta
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 472.8 kms (293.8 miles) NW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) W
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 70 kms (43.5 miles) WNW
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 369 kms (229.3 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 254 kms (157.9 miles) SSW
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 385.5 kms (239.6 miles) SW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 549.9 kms (341.7 miles) SW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 395.8 kms (246 miles) SSW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 534.9 kms (332.4 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 462.1 kms (287.2 miles) N
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) NNE
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 273.6 kms (170 miles) N
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) NE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) NE
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 452.9 kms (281.4 miles) ENE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 289.1 kms (179.6 miles) E
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 346.8 kms (215.5 miles) ESE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 352.2 kms (218.9 miles) SSE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 548.4 kms (340.8 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Essej