Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada
- The data indicates sunshine hours in Fort Vermilion, Alberta range between 1:17 for each day in December and 9:38 for every day in July
- The longest day of the year is 17:58 long and the shortest day is 6:01 long.
- The longest day is 11:56 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 2026 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:32 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 46.2% of daylight hours. The remaining 53.8% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 32° above the horizon at Fort Vermilion, Alberta.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 472.8 kms (293.8 miles) NW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) W
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 70 kms (43.5 miles) WNW
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 369 kms (229.3 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 254 kms (157.9 miles) SSW
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 385.5 kms (239.6 miles) SW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 549.9 kms (341.7 miles) SW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 395.8 kms (246 miles) SSW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 534.9 kms (332.4 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 462.1 kms (287.2 miles) N
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) NNE
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 273.6 kms (170 miles) N
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) NE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) NE
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 452.9 kms (281.4 miles) ENE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 289.1 kms (179.6 miles) E
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 346.8 kms (215.5 miles) ESE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 352.2 kms (218.9 miles) SSE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 548.4 kms (340.8 miles) SSE